ZCCO Ultra Stretch 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit,Front Zip Full Body Diving Suit,one Piece for Men Women-Snorkeling,Scuba Diving Swimming,Surfing
Amazon.co.uk Price: £79.95 (as of 28/07/2021 20:05 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links,we really appreciate it!
PLEASE READ THE SIZE CHARTS BEFORE BUYING
With thanks to Larry Holder.
ZCCO Ultra Stretch 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit: A good starter wetsuit for anyone looking to dive in water temps up to 84F. The adjustable neck is a bonus, especially if you have some bulkier parts of your body.
I ordered the extra-small option without sacrificing range of motion or quality!
When it comes to snorkeling, most people don’t think of the importance of keeping their core body temperature regulated. The ZCCO Ultra Stretch 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit is a good option for those who wish to do so without having an inconvenience with clothing.
The best part about this suit? It’s versatile!
- -MATERIAL: Made of ultra stretch neoprene 3mm thick
- -WATERSTOP SEAL: Smooth skin neoprene inner at the collar to stick your neck skin tightly & make sure that much less water come inside
- -ZIPPER: High quality and durable plastic zipper
- -ADJUSTABLE COLLAR: Adhensive band is used for the collar ,then you can adjust the collar according to your size
- -HOW IT MAKE US WARM: it’s a wet suit , then water does come in, but it quickly warms us against our skin. The tighter you wear, the warmer you’ll be in the water